Recurrence when the employer changed

If an employee suffers a relapse, the insurance company that was already the benefit provider for the basic case must pay for it. If the injured employee is no longer employed by the former employer and is insured by the current employer with SUVA, the case can NOT be reported with KLE. In such a case, the recurrence must be reported directly to the insurer of the basic case.