Recurrence with the same employer

If an employee suffers a relapse, the insurance company that was already the benefit provider for the basic case must pay for it. In this case it is a relapse with SUVA => select Accident type Relapse BU or Relapse NBU, if not known whether BU or NBU, select Relapse BU.

In the field Relapse Case the basic case must be selected. If the basic case has not yet been reported with KLE, the claim number must be entered manually via the info box on the right Insurance details - Edit claim number.

Another possibility to enter the claim number is via the selection Actions - Edit claim number.